Marketing & Event Coordinator / Assistant
- Assist coordinated production of relevant marketing materials for market expansion and project operations.
- Implementation of events including but not limited to event planning, set-up, logistics, stage and rundown management etc.
- Support implementation of marketing programs and campaigns and on-site support.
- Coordinate with clients and external vendors.
- Work closely and provide supports to Sales & Marketing Department.
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Event Management and Minimum 2 years solid experience in event industry is preferred.
- Familiar with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing).
- High accuracy in work, well-organized and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, detail-minded and good team player.
- Responsible, Self-regulation, hard-working and able to work independently.
- Well-versed in MS office, Familiar with Adobe Software will be a bonus.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume, including present, expected salary and availability date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.