Marketing & Event Manager (New Headcount)
- Assist in planning and managing high-quality business events to achieve the Corporate objectives
- Create and manage Events and PR budgets, deadline, objectives, and schedules
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key accounts & media
- Supervise Operation Team to set up and decorate the venue
- Work with Sales & Marketing Team to generate specific marketing plans to targeted customers;
- Represent the company at industry, customer and partner events to promote company services and offerings;
- Prepare reports and evaluate the effectiveness of the events
- Assist in ad-hoc Marketing projects
- University degree with major in marketing, communication, event management or related fields
- At least 8 years’ relevant experiences in marketing communication, event management, and brand building.
- Experience in Film production & Facebook management is a plus
- Strong networking skill and a good team player
- Proactive, detailed minded and creative
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and Power Point), knowledge of photoshop, illustrator would be an advantage.
- Immediately available will be preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.